每個戀情都有主題曲
每一段感情都有背景音樂
每對情侶都有屬於他們的歌
迷你屌跟toyboy的片頭曲是John Legend的"P.D.A. (We Just Don't Care)"
我們一開始的相戀就是這樣
我們在電影院裡熱吻,在餐廳裡握手相視,在公園裡擁抱,在美術館隱密的入口處做愛,
這首歌在背後吟唱著我們。
Let's go to the park
I wanna kiss you underneath the stars
Maybe we'll go too far
We just don't care,
We just don't care,
We just don't care.
You know I love you when you're loving me
Sometimes it's better when it's publicly
I'm not ashamed, I don't care who sees
Us hugging & kissing our love exhibition all
We'll rendezvous out on the fire escape
I'd like to set off an alarm today
The love emergency don't make me wait
Just follow I'll lead you
I urgently need you
Let's go to the park
I wanna kiss you underneath the stars
Maybe we'll go too far
We just don't care
We just don't care
We just don't
Let's make love, let's go somewhere they might discover us
Let's get lost in lust
We just don't care,
We just don't care,
We just don't care.
I see you closing down the restaurant
Let's sneak and do it when your boss is gone
Everybody's leaving we'll have some fun
Or maybe it's wrong but you're turning me on.
Ooh, we'll take a visit to your Mama's house
Creep to the bedroom while your Mama's out
Maybe she'll hear it when we scream and shout
And we'll keep it rocking until she comes knocking
就這樣過了一年,Jenifer Lopez的I’m Glad
換成我們的主題曲
寂寞的戀人變成契合的伴侶
除了感謝上天安排
只能藉著歌曲表達自己的心情
Baby when I think about
The day that we first met (the day that we first met),
Wasnt looking for what I found,
But I found you,
And Im bound to,
Find happiness in being around you,
Im glad when Im making love to you,
Im glad for the way you make me feel,
I love it cause you seem to blow my mind..every-time,
Im glad when we walk you hold my hand,
Im glad that ya know how to be a man,
Im glad that you came into my life,
Im soo glad,
I dig the way that you get down (you get down for bout),
And you still know how to hold me (and you still know how to hold me),
A perfect blend, masculine (I think I know now)
I think Im in love, damn finally,
Im glad when Im making love to you,
Im glad for the way you make me feel,
I love it cause you seem to blow my mind..every-time,
Im glad when we walk you hold my hand,
Im glad that ya know how to be a man,
Im glad that you came into my life,
Im soo glad,
Im glad,
That you,
Turned out,
To be,
That certain someone special who makes this life worth living,
Im glad,
Your here,
Just loving me...
So say that you wont leave,
Cause since the day you came Ive been glad,
在慶祝一周年的高級餐廳裡 迷你屌放了這首歌加上自己做的投影片
Toyboy哭了
他開始哭泣時正是甜來送來的時候
服務生放下甜點 看了我一下
接著默默然的離開
Toyboy的眼淚默默的掉
低落在他的黑巧克力fudge上
除了苦中帶甜還有感動的鹹味
我看著我的棉花糖拿鐵
不知道該先喝苦的咖啡再吃掉極甜的棉花糖
兩個人就這麼默默坐著
下午才因為他寫給我的詩哭過
服務生收走精巧高級的甜點盤 遞來帳單
他站起來要去付錢 我也跟在後面 要離開餐廳
他轉過身來 手按著我的肩膀說 you know I love u very much
他靠過來索取他的吻 原以為只是輕輕的點一下
可是卻好像有一世紀那麼久 然後兩個人無法呼吸
服務生偷偷問我 r u two break up?
原本toyboy大笑但在我回答He just wait for his dessert too long, u know, he is a crier!
給了我一個白眼
白日升起 虹日落下
片尾曲還未響起
成了Toyboy最常哼哼唱唱的曲
Where do we go, who knows?
But each day gets better
I just can’t let her go, oh no
Each kiss gets sweeter
I just can’t leave her, no
I’ll write a song
I thought about it for far too long
But I’ve never had someone to sing about
Until I met her, now each day gets better
Nobody knows, nobody sees
Nobody else understands me like she
Now that I know what true love means
I just hope she stays with me
Where do we go, who knows?
But each day gets better
I just can’t let her go, oh no
Each kiss gets sweeter
I just can’t leave her, no
She wants to breathe
She wants to be where the grass is green
She wants to know how love’s supposed to be
She wants it better, I want to let her know
She belongs right here with me
She’s heard it all but I’ll make her see
I’ll make her fall, make her believe
I’ll promise her that I’ll never leave
每天都多愛對方一點點
誰知道我們會走到哪呢?

1 意見:
張貼留言